BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Josée l.
Very tasty. Good alone in a shot or mixed with your favourite mix. Perfect in jello shots as well! Try all the flavours
Dublin D.
Really good classic vodka. My favorite juice to mix with is blueberry or cranberry but goes really good with any other.
Steph N.
Milton, ON
Love this, we love to mix our own drinks and always use Smirnoff it's our go to. The price is perfect for what you get.
Sarah E.
Southampton
It’s just vodka isn’t it. Nothing special. Tastes ok with coke or lemonade or lime cordial. I guess it is affordable...
Laura N.
WV1 1HR
well, I drink vodka as it's an easy drink to consume, does the job basically when you need a a drink turn to the voddy
Courtney K.
Alanbrooke Barracks, Thirsk
It’s a nice drink and can be mixed with a lot of other drinks. I think for the price it is okay but isn’t my favourite.
Anuu S.
BRAMPTON, ON
Its good but not by it self because you feel a burn when drinking it. you need like a pop or something to drink it with
Brianne S.
St. John's, NL
My all-time favorite vodka! Packaging is really nice, and the taste is crisp. I like it much better than other brands.
Naiana C.
Toronto
It’s a great tasting vodka with an affordable price. Ideal for quality lovers who don’t want to spend much money on it.
Kendra A.
Barrie, Ontario
The best vodka there is! Not too bitter or strong and is perfect for Caesars, vodka crans, and tons of other cocktails!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.