BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ana S.
Fargo, ND
I love me a good vodka red bull! And I use this vodka to make me a good drink!! It’s not the smoothest but it is not the worst! It’s fairly affordable and I feel like my local liquor store has it on sale often.
Catherine R.
Columbia, SC
Smirnoff classic vodka is always a go to during any occasion. It can be added to most drinks like orange juice, fruit punch or make your own new drink. Considering the price, the product is of good quality.
kimberly p.
Smirnoff is definitely one of my go to vodkas! It is extremely affordable which makes its even better! Perfect for making mixed drinks with all different flavors and also for making jell-o shots! Great buy!
Chelsea F.
Hot Springs, AR
This vodka is very smooth and great for shots. If you’re looking for a strong alcohol with no flavor then this is perfect. Great compared to others in its price range. Would buy again for sure. 9/10 rating.
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Very very dry and bitter going down. Not easy to drink unless it’s been mixed with something. I have bought this before and would not recommend unless you’re mixing with many other drinks to help the flavor
Janine P.
Princeton
Good vodka, good value. This is one I use mixed with other ingredients and mixers. This is my second go to vodka, the first is Deep Eddy but not everyone carries that, if I can’t get it then I buy Smirnoff.
Ellen H.
This vodka taste great but may leave you with a headache in the morning! I wouldn’t suggest drinking this in abundance. This is my go too when I dont want to spend the extra cash on absolute or grey goose.
Ali R.
This is my favorite vodka to purchase when I have a bigger event to go to or host and I need a larger amount of vodka on hand. In spite of the cheaper price point, I feel like it doesn’t taste like “cheap” vodka.
Liz H.
Winter Garden
THIS IS THE BEST FOR MAKING JELLO SHOTS AND MIXED DRINKS!!! It’s on the cheaper side so you don’t feel as bad using it to make large batches of drinks or shots. It’s has been a fav of mine for a long time
Tyler S.
Very good Vodka, I really enjoyed it, especially in mixed drinks (White Russians especially!). It met my expectations Absolut-ly.

Definitely a repeat customer ;)

Do recommend! Very good brand to buy from.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.