BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Yvonne S.
everyone's go to vodka. Classic and great tasting. Sometimes simple is the best and Smirnoff is a winner for simplicity
Karen M.
Powerful flavor. Better for mixers, because it can be a little bitter tasty not in a good way. Still good for parties.
Ana l.
Sabor original, excelente para creación de cócteles con diversos sabores.
Excelente sabor al combinar con agua tónica.
Laura N.
WV1 1HR
well, I drink vodka as it's an easy drink to consume, does the job basically when you need a a drink turn to the voddy
Victoria E.
Nice product. It's great mixed with juices or pop. Lovely over ice and great to make into cocktails. An all round drink
Paige B.
durham
Love Smirnoff only vodka I buy all of the time, and it’s never too pricey. Love all the different flavours you can get.
Aida A.
Chiswick, London
I loveeee this vodka, I either drink it by itself or I mix it with some coke! It's at such a good price point as well!!
Brianne S.
St. John's, NL
My all-time favorite vodka! Packaging is really nice, and the taste is crisp. I like it much better than other brands.
Tanya C.
Saint John
This is so good. You can make so many different drinks and it can go with just about any juice and still taste amazing
Courtney K.
Alanbrooke Barracks, Thirsk
It’s a nice drink and can be mixed with a lot of other drinks. I think for the price it is okay but isn’t my favourite.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.