BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Elisha T.
Portage la prairie, MB
Very tasty. Me and my friends go to. Super affordable. Very nice packaging, really simple. It did met my expectations.
Marta L.
Aberdeen
It’s okay, I’ve had better and you can definitely taste the difference and for some that might be better but not for me
Aida A.
Chiswick, London
I loveeee this vodka, I either drink it by itself or I mix it with some coke! It's at such a good price point as well!!
Randilee M.
Camlachie, ON
This vodka is smooth and goes well with a variety of different mixes and alcohols! My favourite would be with iced tea!
nadia S.
I got so drunk of this baby right here. Made my party amazingly fun. Totally affordable and id recommend it to everyone
Leigh D.
Colchester
Love love love!! Tastes amazing with some cranberry juice! Me and my friends always choose this for a night in or out!
Jaime M.
My go to vodka. I like it because it's simple. Not fussy. I can mix it with whatever i want and it's always affordable.
Danielle T.
Birmingham
Smirnoff is my first choice of vodka. Can get it almost everywhere as it’s so popular. Mixed well with any soft drink!
Ana l.
Sabor original, excelente para creación de cócteles con diversos sabores.
Excelente sabor al combinar con agua tónica.
Margaret M.
Santiago uy
Es perfecta para cócteles, genial con jugo de naranja y limón tiene un exquisito sabor y fuerza que te harán disfrutar
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.