BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Steph N.
Milton, ON
Love this, we love to mix our own drinks and always use Smirnoff it's our go to. The price is perfect for what you get.
Naiana C.
Toronto
It’s a great tasting vodka with an affordable price. Ideal for quality lovers who don’t want to spend much money on it.
My usual go to vodka. Its always reasonably priced. Goes down well and mixes well with juice. Has really nice flavours
Courtney K.
Alanbrooke Barracks, Thirsk
It’s a nice drink and can be mixed with a lot of other drinks. I think for the price it is okay but isn’t my favourite.
تامر ع.
slight sweet with at wist of pepper the products cheap the my account L so love the vodka kidnapped,t stop PED drink it
Paige B.
durham
Love Smirnoff only vodka I buy all of the time, and it’s never too pricey. Love all the different flavours you can get.
Yvonne S.
everyone's go to vodka. Classic and great tasting. Sometimes simple is the best and Smirnoff is a winner for simplicity
ellie b.
amazing gets u drunk if u neck it half way in one go tho to get proper drunk without necking get drink the whole bottle
Aida A.
Chiswick, London
I loveeee this vodka, I either drink it by itself or I mix it with some coke! It's at such a good price point as well!!
Kendra A.
Barrie, Ontario
The best vodka there is! Not too bitter or strong and is perfect for Caesars, vodka crans, and tons of other cocktails!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.