BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
My usual go to vodka. Its always reasonably priced. Goes down well and mixes well with juice. Has really nice flavours
nadia S.
I got so drunk of this baby right here. Made my party amazingly fun. Totally affordable and id recommend it to everyone
Amanda G.
Lincoln, NB
This is my go to. Can mix in just about anything. Love it in shooters or a mixed drink. Can drjnk anytime of the year.
Aida A.
Chiswick, London
I loveeee this vodka, I either drink it by itself or I mix it with some coke! It's at such a good price point as well!!
Marta L.
Aberdeen
It’s okay, I’ve had better and you can definitely taste the difference and for some that might be better but not for me
Amy S.
Can't go wrong with smirnoff. Easy on my student budget but gets the job done. Bit sharp on its own but still shottable
Randilee M.
Camlachie, ON
This vodka is smooth and goes well with a variety of different mixes and alcohols! My favourite would be with iced tea!
Yvonne S.
everyone's go to vodka. Classic and great tasting. Sometimes simple is the best and Smirnoff is a winner for simplicity
Steph N.
Milton, ON
Love this, we love to mix our own drinks and always use Smirnoff it's our go to. The price is perfect for what you get.
Nicole C.
Canada
A nice vodka that brings back memories. This is a go-to when I want to have fun but have responsibilities the next day.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.