BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Audrey L.
Montreal
Good price for what you are getting. It's nothing fancy but this vodka is excellent to make any of your favorite drinks.
Christina S.
Basic go to vodka, great for mixing. Mid range in cost so it's not your crappy vodka taste but it's no grey goose either
Aiden M.
It's a really gentle drink. Since the flavor isn't overpowering it's a great vodka to drink on the rocks or to mix with.
Manda H.
Timmins
Truly a classic! Mixed with so many variations I can create many full flavors drinks! Highly recommended always a staple
Sara C.
England
Smooth taste, compliments mixers, good for the price. One of my favourite vodkas to have and know my friends use often .
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I find this vodka to be way too strong. There's no sweetness of flavor at all too it and it leaves a terrible hangover!
Emma A.
Riverview
Smirnoff triple distilled vodka is my go to for everything. I love how smooth it is, so good mixed with soda water on ice
Heather D.
Probably the last resort for me when it come to Vodka. Tastes awful, even when it's mixed and smells like pure isopropyl
Valerie B.
Stockton on Tees, Stockton on Tees
I cannot taste any difference between this and sainsburys basic vodka so don’t trust me as a reviewer. Got me lit though
Karlon K.
Namaimo
By far my favourite vodka and the only thing I choose. Super smooth and mixes well with anything. Perfect for jello shots
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.