BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

K M.
Key West
Smirnoff is an easy choice to keep on hand at all times in your house for unexpected gatherings or a simple beverage after a long day. Because it’s so affordable, you can always recommend it to your friends.
Ericca L.
Sweetser
Being a Smirnoff ice fan I had to try the Smirnoff vodka. It was the first time I had purchased it. It’s about the same as its competitors as far as price. I prefer it to its competitors and would buy again.
Kameesha Y.
Durham, NC
Great, low price option for mixed drinks. I loved this all thru college. Repeat consumer. Tastes the same as more expensive alternatives without breaking bank & different flavors are great in themed punches.
PohaiKapena K.
Waianae, HI
This vodka is smooth! The price isn’t outlandish compared to other vodkas who give even smaller amounts! It tastes great over the rocks and mixes well with fruity juices. I’d recommend this vodka to others.
kimberly p.
Smirnoff is definitely one of my go to vodkas! It is extremely affordable which makes its even better! Perfect for making mixed drinks with all different flavors and also for making jell-o shots! Great buy!
Kayla T.
Lexington, KY
This is a vodka that you drank in college and left it after about a year of it being the only thing you drank. I liked it back in the day... can’t say the same now. But that could very well be my own fault.
Janine P.
Princeton
Good vodka, good value. This is one I use mixed with other ingredients and mixers. This is my second go to vodka, the first is Deep Eddy but not everyone carries that, if I can’t get it then I buy Smirnoff.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
I love me a good vodka red bull! And I use this vodka to make me a good drink!! It’s not the smoothest but it is not the worst! It’s fairly affordable and I feel like my local liquor store has it on sale often.
Tami W.
Spencer
Great vodka!! It tastes Smooth!! One of my favorite go to mixers. Reasonable price for a great tasting vodka and you can find it almost anywhere. I will need to try the other flavors soon... they look great
Catherine R.
Columbia, SC
Smirnoff classic vodka is always a go to during any occasion. It can be added to most drinks like orange juice, fruit punch or make your own new drink. Considering the price, the product is of good quality.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.