BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Naomi H.
New Castle, DE
I don't like this vodka at all. It doesn't taste good and it always makes me feel bad. I won't recommend this to anyone.
finn M.
belfast
This is the 2nd best vodka I’ve ever had, they definitely don’t all taste like paint thinner this one was something else
Emma A.
Riverview
Smirnoff triple distilled vodka is my go to for everything. I love how smooth it is, so good mixed with soda water on ice
Krista D.
Sarnia
Smooth. Tastes nice in mixed drinks. I tend to prefer it stored in the freezer. Purchased from Lcbo. Always easy to find.
Kim W.
Cambridge
My go to vodka for making Ceasars or any other drinks that require vodka. I always make sure I have some on hand at home
Tracie S.
Surrey
This is my regular go to vodka, I find that it goes well with mixes ie tonic or juices. It's lovely with soda and fruit c
Chantille O.
Very good vodka. Nice price. Tastes good with almost anything. Would recommend trying I'd you have never had the chance.
Ssubiru B.
Goes with everything. My favorite mix is vodka with passion fruit. Its simple delicious and refreshing. Its a sexy drink
Joanna B.
Victoria , BC
This vodka is a pretty good drink, nice flavour and it mixes well. Has a bit of a bite to it as well as some after burn.
Frances N.
Lichfield
My ‘go to’ vodka. Affordable and easy to drink/smooth. My drink of choice being vodka, lime and soda. Chilled of course.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.