BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Guylaine D.
Moncton, NB
My vodka by default. It is usauly the best compromise between peice and good quality. And love a lot of the other products they have on the market÷
Chelsea M.
Just an average vodka, nothing special. Does what it is meant to do. I would use this as my go to if I didn’t have time to check other things out.
Caitlin T.
london
Not the biggest fan of this. Very strong flavour compared to other vodkas that I find cuts through all mixers. On the plus side it's fairly cheap.
Meredith B.
Toronto
This is a standard mid price vodka. It’s not smooth like a higher range vodka, but it is a nice vodka to have in mixed drinks and it’s affordable.
Leiah R.
Brampton , ON
I personally would not just drink this vodka as just shots, I’d prefer to mix it in with drinks just because of the fact that it is not flavoured.
Gemma M.
Scotland
I've been drinking Smirnoff vodka for years and I love it! I've tried many different vodkas but nothing comes close to how much I enjoy Smirnoff :)
Terese D.
Redbank Plains
It’s awesome and does the job if you’re looking for a good night! Definitely recommend mixing with solo or some form of flavoured sweet soft drink
Paola C.
Brownsville, Texas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Me gusta pero es un poco fuerte para mi gusto, la preparo con algo más para no sentir tanto el sabor , pero me gusta el toque que deja en la bebida
Vanesa K.
London, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Try it with some ice. Cola, cranberry juice, orange juice, seven up. You name it this crisp tasting vodka will transform your drinking experience.
Haley T.
St. John's
Great buzz. Harsh taste but if you enjoy the burn of vodka in your esophagus this is a great one. Mix with anything it's all the same hangover🤷‍♀️
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.