BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Rachael M.
Toronto
It’s your basic vodka! This is what we drank when we were legal enough to purchase ! You can create so many different drinks
Debbie M.
stockton on tees
The classic of all vodka, great on its own with a simple mixer or for a little more fun and flavour cand be used in cocktails
S B.
Leicester, Leicestershire
This is a very versatile drink of choice. I prefer this in a sex on the beach or with some oj just because of its crispness.
Hana L.
Always ask for a smirnoff and coke over a "house" vodka! Always smoother than the paint stripper you get if you don't specify
Leah D.
Tormusk Rd, Glasgow
I always use Smirnoff for when I make my long vodkas! It’s my favourite vodka ever and I’ll be drinking it for years to come!
Bethan S.
My ultimate favourite vodka. Goes great with anything you put it with. Great for parties, nights out or just an evening home
makeup b.
East sussex, Brighton
Nice vodka, less hard as cheaper alternatives, definitely want to try flavoured options as well as this vodka is quite smooth
Vanessa N.
Cambridge, ON
Only vodka I can drink at all which is saying a lot. It’s decent and doesn’t burn your stomach as much as the others I find.
Sara M.
Chilliwack , WY
I enjoy Smirnoff vodka. For the price it is an easy drinking vodka. I enjoy Smirnoff with water and a splash of lime. Cheers
Ashley N.
It was great to mix in with many drinks. It is a good simple vodka and is reasonably priced where I live. I would recommend.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.