BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alexis C.
Garwood, NJ
A good vodka that is also inexpensive . I use it often and is one of my go to vodkas at the bar.
Ashley A.
Woodbridge, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a cheap vodka that we sometimes buy. It is not something I would HIGHLY recommend. But it mixes well but has a very “rubbing alcohol” taste.
Colleen F.
Washington
This is one of my go to vodkas, especially if i have like a bunch of different sodas or mixers to go with it!
Michelle M.
East Saint Louis, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been drinking Smirnoff the longest. Its always been my go to more then other vodkas. Strong flavor .
Melissa R.
Fort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of the flavored vodkas soo just stick with the original flavor. It’s reasonably priced.
Genevieve L.
Towaco , NJ
Smirnoff gets the job done but it is not high quality. You will get hungover off of it.
Presley C.
Boston
Pretty good for mixing, not my go to vodka. Smirnoff is one of the better vodkas in their price range, I do prefer their flavored vodkas. This is something I would use more for a party then just a night in with my s/o.
Gracie R.
Smirnoff is my favorite tasting vodka. It is a great vodka and a great price. Perfect to mix with anything of your choice or to consume straight.
Christina Y.
Kent
Smirnoff is alot smoother than most vodkas. I usually drink it straight with a chaser. I have found that i like it a lot with root beer. Smirnoff is great making jello shots as well.
arc &.
This is my FAVORITE vodka to use in my Moscow Mules 😍 it’s affordable and delicious! Great product at a great value!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.