BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tash
This is a classic. Another one of my go-to brands of Vodka. It is a cheaper vodka, but they have a lot of options which is great!
Laura-Jayne D.
Absolutely love it. My go to drink every time. Perfect for any occasion (Within reason ;) ) goes with absolutely everything too.
Katey S.
ottawa
A classic product without a bitter or harsh flavour. A great value. Even though it is less expensive you are not trading flavour.
Taylor G.
Moncton
I used to drink vodka all the time but then got out of the phase! I just started enjoying this one again and I’m so glad I did!!
Tara K.
This is my go to vodka to mix all my drinks. Other brands have either tasted too strong or else a little too much for my wallet.
Yorbelys B.
I like it so much, it's flavor is sweet and soft. Not so hard and doesn't get you drunk as fast as others, I'd drink it any time
Jill B.
Glasgow
Favourite go to vodka. Easy to get, inexpensive, always a deal on this vodka in a bunch of shops so you can get a litre for £15!
Megan B.
Great for a night out or a drink at the pub but too heavy for a casual drink at home but it is very affordable and easy to drink
Shauna H.
Very strong taste, but tastes very nice if mixed with the right mixer. Not usual go to drink though and is typically very pricey.
Laura Y.
Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds
Love this! Would love to try some of the flavoured ones but can't buy them anywhere near where I live. Again, perfect for mixers.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.