BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Holly E.
Calgary, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can't really compare to other brands, this is the only one I've ever bought it works well for mixing and I've been happy with it. I wouldn't say it's expensive you can find pricey vodkas that's for sure. I would buy it again.
Bryan P.
BRAMPTON, ON
You cannot go wrong with this Vodka. It is priced very well and it gives you a taste that is far superior to its price. When looking for a vodka to mix drinks with, this is my go to as it is cheap and tastes good. Why spend a lot of money on more expensive vodka to mix when you can have the same taste for cheaper.
Renee G.
Wellington
Good tasting Vodka, has loads of different options. But just not the best tasting vodka I've had. Would be a second option if the main vodka I get is out of stock. Very strong. Would recommend, but only as a second option.
Maddy B.
Love love love this Vodka. Every single time I get smashed, this is why. My go-to to get turnt. One time, I drank so much of this that I passed out on the deck and couldn't get up when the cops came so some guy had to carry me because I couldn't walk. Thanks for making parties so memorable for me :)
Kita S.
Parma, Parma
My standard vodka to buy when I want something better than a lot of the homebrand stuff (Tesco, Sainsbury's etc.) But as I always mix vodka with a soft drink/juice I usually just try to go for those cheaper options. I would buy this for a party or something that requires a bit more than Tesco's Basics.
Cheryl F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the drink I drink at least a couple times a month. It tastes good being mixed with Coke and a slice of lemon with ice cubes. I would say take it easy and drink slow or you will have a dreaded hangover!!
Barbara G.
Consumo muy poco alcohol, pero esta bebida es realmente buena, perfecta para hacer cócteles... Tiene un sabor agradable y combina perfecto, es el complemento de otras bebidas.

La primera vez que la probé estaba comenzando la universidad, y creo que hasta los momentos es uno de los mejores Vodkas
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
I like vodkas that you don't taste too much mixed with a drink, and unfortunately, I find the cheaper the vodka, the more you taste it. It does the job, but not as good as more expensive vodkas like Absolut
Tess C.
Toronto, Ontario
Smirnoff Vodka is a good Vodka for using in mixed drinks. It is not as smooth compared to alternatives so it is better for mixed drinks. The flavor is a bit harsh and could be improved upon. It would not be the best vodka for drinking straight. I would buy it again for mixed drinks.
Amanda B.
Toronto
I have been drinking this for numerous years. Stoli is my go-to vodka and this is definitely in my top 5. It is great to mix drinks with and it is readily available in most liquor stores that I frequent.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.