BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Laura Y.
Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds
Love this! Would love to try some of the flavoured ones but can't buy them anywhere near where I live. Again, perfect for mixers.
Tiffany G.
Best vodka brand I've tried! also tgey have awesome flavored optiobs as well😍👌🏻 my personal favorite is the watermelon flavor!
Laura-Jayne D.
Absolutely love it. My go to drink every time. Perfect for any occasion (Within reason ;) ) goes with absolutely everything too.
Leah W.
Ottawa
It's a smooth vodka that blends well when mixed. It's my go-to when I'm entertaining and a huge hit in the summer with my guests.
Christie C.
Bowmanville
Good vodka for the price, catchy packaging and did the job of getting me drunk. The LCBO is the best and only place to buy it at.
Sharon C.
Straight up smirnoff vodka is not good, even when mixing if I were to buy vodka from smirnoff again I'd go for the flavored ones
Taylor G.
Moncton
I used to drink vodka all the time but then got out of the phase! I just started enjoying this one again and I’m so glad I did!!
Brittany D.
St. John's
Always my go to vodka. Mixes well with everything ive tried and im faithful to this brand alone. Ive been drinking it for years.
Sidonie M.
Northampton , Northamptonshire
Solid staple. Good to mix with anything. Grocery store prices are good. Better than the cheapest options which can be a bit grim.
Jeremy B.
Edmonton, AB
My go to drink. I always mix with water and mio drink additive. Without a doubt my favourite vodka. What I drink 90% of the time.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.