BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Megan B.
Great for a night out or a drink at the pub but too heavy for a casual drink at home but it is very affordable and easy to drink
Leah W.
Ottawa
It's a smooth vodka that blends well when mixed. It's my go-to when I'm entertaining and a huge hit in the summer with my guests.
Christie C.
Bowmanville
Good vodka for the price, catchy packaging and did the job of getting me drunk. The LCBO is the best and only place to buy it at.
Sharon C.
Straight up smirnoff vodka is not good, even when mixing if I were to buy vodka from smirnoff again I'd go for the flavored ones
Taylor G.
Moncton
I used to drink vodka all the time but then got out of the phase! I just started enjoying this one again and I’m so glad I did!!
Julie H.
St. John's
Love this stuff!! Great fir mixing any kind of drink. Would highly recommend for anyone who likes to mix up what they’re drinking
Yorbelys B.
I like it so much, it's flavor is sweet and soft. Not so hard and doesn't get you drunk as fast as others, I'd drink it any time
djalah D.
Australia
My go to spirit when choosing to drink. Easy to drink, love making jello shots for get togethers and also mixed with orange juice
Sidonie M.
Northampton , Northamptonshire
Solid staple. Good to mix with anything. Grocery store prices are good. Better than the cheapest options which can be a bit grim.
Jeremy B.
Edmonton, AB
My go to drink. I always mix with water and mio drink additive. Without a doubt my favourite vodka. What I drink 90% of the time.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.