BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Abby M.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Smoother than most vodka. Definitely goes well with any mixer. If you put it in lemonade you almost can’t taste it!
Amanda R.
Brunswick, ME
A great smooth drinking vodka. I’ve used this many times while bartending. Always a popular choice!
Katie S.
Chico, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Safeway
Cheap vodka but still good. I like to add orange juice or flavored mineral water. The bottle has a nice indignation for your hand for easy grip and the logo stands out on the shelf. I would recommend this to others.
Bianca M.
Portales
It ok but too plain for me unless I mix it in a soda or juice to make it more enjoyable. Although sometimes I would just take a shot and then chase it with a beer if I'm trying to feel buzzed right away.
Tevin M.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a good simple vodka. It isn’t all that smooth. I prefer brands like Tito’s. However, it is good for the price.
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a good vodka! Can mix with a coke or fruity drink. It's affordable! Sometimes it creeps up on you lol.
Kadi B.
Clean crisp taste that was wonderful on vodka lemonades. I love the different flavor options. Highly recommended for your next party!
Vianna D.
Albany
i buy this when i can find my other brand . i love making mix drinks with vodka very nice price . also good taste
Daphne F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
ow, Smirnoff brings me back to my college days! There a three pluses with this brand: 1. Usually affordable 2. Its a smooth drink to take shots with, and 3. I never really had a terrible hangover with this brand. I enjoy drinking this flavor with cranberry juice
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this for mixed drinks. I use it pretty frequently, because it is such a good price and I really prefer it. We buy this all the time and will continue to do so. I think that they know what they are doing and create a good well priced produc.t
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.