BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Emily M.
London
Great for a night out as it gets your absolutely smashed. Really always enjoyed vodka and this has a great taste for mixing with drinks
Fielsha D.
This is always my go to when at the lcbo. Great taste can never go wrong with any Smirnoff product. Perfect for shots and mixed drinks
Kristen M.
Brockville, ON
Love this stuff. It's definitely my go to for vodka. This vodka is smooth and refreshing. I would recommend this to all vodka drinkers.
Natasha W.
St. Thomas
Perfect for mixing. Great for a random night out and good cost. Is it the most luxurious vodka available? Nah. But it gets the job done
Eli F.
Doral, FL
Excelente vodka para compartir con tus amigos, compañeros de trabajos en reuniones sociales lo puedes ofrecer para los viernes sociales
Victoria T.
St. John's
I like vodka booziness and smirnoff has been my choice since I was 14 so yay tasty choice for the couple times a year I actually drink.
Kelsie  G.
London
Amazing! Always good for mixing anything you want with it, classic!
My go to choice when I don’t know what I want to be mixing with it.
Ally H.
Another great vodka from Smirnoff. They are always my go to for distilled quality products. My shelf wouldn't be complete without this.
Jade D.
Royal Wootton bassett, Swindon
Classic vodka, affordable and mixes well with almost anything. Always served with ice. My favourite is a large vodka lime and lemonade
denisse s.
It is very strong to take it alone, I recommend that you use it as for cocktails or accompanied with fruit juices .. it is very strong
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.