BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kira M.
Ajax
Not smooth at all. Would rather have another vodka as this doesn’t go down smoothly for shots and I can taste it pretty strongly in mixed drinks and not in a good way.
Stephanie A.
The taste of any of the Smirnoff’s taste like rubbing alcohol and so with flavour .the packaging is clean and nice on the original but really creative on flavour bottles. Tried most flavours but still don’t work with all
Kim W.
Sheffield
Smirnoff is my go to vodka! It's perfect on a night out and goes with almost anything! I usually pick it up when it's on offer at Tesco or Asda but I don't mind paying that bit extra for it as it's a good classic for me !
Mallory L.
Hope , BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s vodka. This one is fairly smooth, it’s what I use in my Caesars or other mixed drinks when I don’t want to add a flavour (raspberry, etc). Don’t have a ton of experience with vodkas but this is the one I always buy.
Tara F.
Cornwall, ON
Again I only give 3 stars because I don’t drink much alcohol. If the price is right and I’m feeling like having a few vodka water limes I usually buy this brand. I recommend.
Brigette J.
St, ON
This is an okay vodka, we buy this when we know we are going to mix it. Not something to drink straight, it’s not smooth enough. It’s good for a cheaper vodka though.
The standard go to vodka that everyone loves but nobody talks about enough. This is the drink you pick up when you can't decide what to have but never let's you down.
Llewella I.
Smirnoff Vodka is sold in most places, if it wasn’t for this, I wouldn’t buy. For me, this vodka doesn’t have the appeal of its more highly sought after counterparts. It is lacking in strong flavours and design appeal.
Chelsea L.
Smirnoff vodka is a staple in any liquor cabinet, and mixes well with pretty much anything. Especially caesars!
Well priced and would recommend.

Carla j.
Uno de los mejor vodka que eh tomado, lo recomiendo mucho, el de fresa es mi favorito ideal para compartir con amigos en una noche especial  Smirnoff
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.