BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sarah M.
Kitchener, ON
As far as vodka goes, this is usually the one I drink. Not a huge fan of vodka in general, but then I need it this is what I choose.
Alma D.
es un buen vodka  ideal para las fiestas pero creo que no tiene suficientes variedades, volveria a tomarlo pero en algun coctel
Eilidh W.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Smirnoff is a good brand and the one vodka thats always in all the shops. I buy it a lot but they should have more flavoured options.
Alyssa L.
COLBORNE, ON
Smirnoff has always been my go to vodka for mixed drinks! Nice and smooth and doesn't have the rubbing alcohol taste some vodkas do.
Kendra C.
Balgonie
Good, solid vodka. Great for basic drinks and cocktails. Has a comparative price point to other vodkas of similar quality. My go to.
tina B.
Corner Brook
I liked Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka in mixed drinks or Sangria, but I find it a little bitter to enjoy as a shot or on the rocks.
Kate L.
Moncton, NB
Good vodka, packaging is a bit dull. The flavour was good, although it’s definitely not something I’d drink right out of the bottle!
Bev K.
Drank this for years, love vodka and coke and it’s the smoothest vodka
It can go with anything and doesn’t have a over powering taste
Alicia M.
Pitt Meadows
Always our go to vodka! Decently priced and delicious. The flavored ones are super yummy as well! It mixes well with anything at all.
Mila F.
St. Davids, on
Decent vodka as far as they go. Not top tier but definitely a better vodka. Decently priced which is exactly what you get for the $$.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.