BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sam F.
Halifax, NS
My house holds go-to alcohol. For a household that doesn’t drink often,It’s easy and smooth going down, and pairs great with most mixers
Carla B.
Sault Ste. Marie
Yes it did. It had an Amazing taste and flavor. Burns really good going down. I am not a fan of the price. But still over all very good.
EvaLynn V.
Oshawa
Delicious vodka by a trusted brand. whenever we buy vodka, we buy Smirnoff! Be it the regular or one of their delicious flavoured vodkas!
Jacqueline M.
Belfast
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is good for a cheaper option of a drink for a party and is easily available in most retailers.
Ashley P.
Smirnoff is a classic. It doesn't have the smoothness of a higher quality vodka, but for everyday use it's a go-to at a reasonable price.
Hana T.
Mississauga , ON
I drink a lot of vodka but I can't really tell the difference between them. This one was no different. It got me drunk so that was good.
Luciana Z.
Toronto
I love vodka....i love to seink vodka with my family and friends. During the summer I do some nice drinks with my cold voldka.
Jessica D.
Kentville
Lately I have a sensitivity to alcohol so I drink this mixed with Mio and water and by morning I am good . Barely a hangover or headache
Stacey R.
hhggghj
This is the classic. I always go straight for this when it comes to vodka. It has been a staple at many a party and will continue to be.
Sophie Y.
Its a very nice drink to have but I wouldn't recommend drinking through the week as it gives intense hangover, but on a weekend its great
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.