BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Me encanta el vodka clásico y todos los sabores de smirnooff, no es tan fuerte pero se siente, excelente para la playa, fiestas, reuniones
Meg S.
officer
My favourite vodka out of all. Will buy this time and time again. The best for just a drink at home by myself or for a party
Affordable yes
Stacey M.
Smirnoff has got to be my favourite go to vodka.
It's smooth and gives a nice bite!
I enjoy it mixed with come, lemonade or in cocktails!
Courtnay M.
Not a huge fan of this brand of vodka. It’s alright but I wouldn’t say it’s grand. It definitely gives you the headache the next morning.
Laura H.
Kamloops
This vodka was better than your average cheap vodka. It has a much better quality of taste to it than others and the price is reasonable!
Hana T.
Mississauga , ON
I drink a lot of vodka but I can't really tell the difference between them. This one was no different. It got me drunk so that was good.
Corissa H.
Saint John , NB
When used in the right drink, this vodka can taste great! Not my go to vodka as it has a bit more of a strong taste, but overall not bad.
Nikki B.
Your typical vodka. Not much to say other than that it is at a reasonable price point and is an easy go to when trying different drinks.
Sapphire M.
London, ON
This is a great and affordable basic vodka. It's readily available and good for mixed drinks. It's not fancy but it's a good bar staple.
Jessica D.
Kentville
Lately I have a sensitivity to alcohol so I drink this mixed with Mio and water and by morning I am good . Barely a hangover or headache
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.