BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kira B.
Toronto
It's a good vodka to drink, usually mix it with juice I would recommend it because it is cheaper than many other vodkas and it does the job.
Jody G.
Abbotsford , BC
Perfect for any vodka drink! But best with my bloody Mary’s! A great smooth Taste. Nice clear labeling so I can grab it as my go to product.
Matthew M.
Belfast
Beautifully distilled and sharp. Perfect for cocktails and shots.
When buying Vodka I tend to always reach for this brand. It is good value.
Bambi u.
It’s a fine drink but I can’t stand the taste of it alone, but paired up with a coke or lemonade and it tastes amazing and quick to get drunk
Jade... 👸.
I love this as it's affordable and tastes great. I don't personally like drinking it on its own but it's great with fizzy pop or in cocktails
Sinead F.
This is my favorite vodka to purchase at the carry out. It's a really reliable choice for a good price and definitely on my list of favorites
Kelly I.
This is quite an affordable drink and available in most local stores, its easy to find and pick up! its packaging really helps it stand out!
Yasmine S.
This product is good for a night out but it’s STRONG! Great to mix with a variety of juices or pop which accommodates many drink preferences
Nadja S.
Definitely one of my favorite vodkas. It's not hella expensive, and it doesn't make you feel sick like some other less expensive vodkas do.
Kayla W.
Ottawa, ON
This is my far the best vodka out there ! I absolutely love it and you can't beat the taste! I love using this to mix in my favourite juice !
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.