BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Karla G.
Hickory, NC
You really can’t go wrong with Smirnoff Vodka. It’s smooth and when mixed with any juice you can hardly taste it. I’ve been drinking this for about 3 years and I love that it can be mixed with just about anything
Audrey M.
This is a very basic vodka. It's good for the price but I would find it more of a mixer vodka and not one to drink on its own. It's a staple to a basic liquor cabinet but it does come in a variety of flavors now.
Jude M.
Bealeton
Vodka is so useful, whether I'm using it to add a kick to sodas, make cocktails or as a base for homemade liqueurs. Smirnoff' triple distillation process removes any errant flavor that's not supposed to be there.
Tera M.
Elkview
Great vodka! Smirnoff is a name brand that has been included in many households liquor cabinets throughout and across America for many years and many more to come! Great price and end result is quick buzz!! *****
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I'm not a big fan of vodka. But if I did drink it more often this would be the one I'd drink. Definitely won't drink it just straight. I think it's gross alone. Mix it with something and it makes it taste alot better.
tressa h.
springfield, IL
I love this with my tonic.  A good summer drink that is timeless.  I am open to other ideas but really with tonic is the best.  No need to garnish the drink either.  A little goes a long way as it is all in moderation and fun.  Don't drink and drive!  Cheers
Hannah B.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great cocktail base! It doesn’t have a super over powering flavor when mixed well with other liquids and doesn’t burn at all! I love it and keep it stocked in my bar cart all the time! I highly recommend.
Tara H.
Fort Worth
Great vodka for the price! This is my GoTo when I’m needing vodka for making jello shots or just needing something cheap for a night out with the girls! Very affordable and great quality. I would recommend this!
Alyssa S.
Royersford, PA
I’m a huge Bloody Mary fan and the vodka that goes in it makes a huge difference! Smirnoff triple distilled vodka is so smooth and it’s my go to for any Bloody Mary or mixed drink. I always recommend this vodka.
Chloe H.
Mentor, OH
This is my go to vodka when having a party. It has great flavor and I love to use it when making mixed drinks. It’s a good value and I recommend buying it yourself. I’ll be buying more for the upcoming holidays!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.