BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jade... 👸.
I love this as it's affordable and tastes great. I don't personally like drinking it on its own but it's great with fizzy pop or in cocktails
Kelly I.
This is quite an affordable drink and available in most local stores, its easy to find and pick up! its packaging really helps it stand out!
Amy B.
Porters Lake
I found this vodka to not be as smooth as some of the vodkas I prefer to drink. Would rather spend a few extra dollars for a different brand.
Nadja S.
Definitely one of my favorite vodkas. It's not hella expensive, and it doesn't make you feel sick like some other less expensive vodkas do.
Sarah P.
A good vodka for mixing drinks with. I don't prefer this brand to drink on it's own but is a great price and goes well with other beverages.
Luutske P.
Smooth and delicious, the perfect addition to any alcoholic drink. Quality you can always rely on. It is always my go to when drinking vodka.
Matthew M.
Belfast
Beautifully distilled and sharp. Perfect for cocktails and shots.
When buying Vodka I tend to always reach for this brand. It is good value.
Louise N.
Look this vodka it taste nice can't beat it with a nice cold lemonade and ice well worth the money and taste great will defo be buying again
Jessica H.
This is great mixed with just about anything under the sun my favourite is orange and cranberry juice. Or hey just straight up is great too!
Emily K.
Beerwah
Very nice when mixing with other liqueurs. I don’t like the taste of it alone tho. But who does? it does taste better then other brands tho.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.