BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lena K.
Tillsonburg
Super smooth going down! Mixes well with just about any drink. I have purchased this many times and would definitely recommend it to anyone! Excellent value, one of my absolute favourite vodkas!
Nadia I.
It is a good vodka if you are just beginning to make mixed drinks, it has a smooth taste and gives you a good after effect. I've used this on a number of occasion and it is cheaper than some of the other vodkas and gives a similar taste.
Kim N.
Very strong taste, some people love it but for me it was to overpowering. I believe you get a substantial amount in a bottle so for this reason the price is reasonable and usually supermarkets have it on offer for make it cheaper. I would recommend to a friend if I knew they liked vodka, but for me I tend to stay away.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
Great in a pinch if you’re not a vodka drinker but have a guest in your home who is. Now- if you’re looking to be impressive, this is not the vodka to choose. Move up to Belvedere if you can’t make yourself spend on Grey Goose. We chose Smirnoff when deciding on a bulk vodka for our wedding guests, but... it’s not my fave, you dig?
Meagan B.
Montreal
Just your standard basic vodka. Nothing fancy about this one, but it does the job. Affordable and good for mixing. Bottle is plastic and therefore light and easy to maneuver. Would recommend for mixing, not necessarily to enjoy drinking straight. There are higher quality/better tasting vodkas than this one for that purpose.
Miranda S.
Belleville
Probably being one of he most popular and iconic vodkas that's on market. Smirnoff is the vodka you buy to see if you even like vodka. And when you discover "yes I do like vodka" you keep going back. Mimosa's vodka cranberry. Vodka tonic. All classics that are made even better with the Classic Smirnoff Distilled Vodka
Michelle G.
Scramoge
I used to drink a lot of vodka in my younger days now not so much, smirnoff Red was the only vodka brand I would and still would only drink, its a good drink to mix and its a good brand that I trust. Only downside is its very strong on its own and you may wake up the next day wondering what the hell happened
Stephanie H.
Glasgow
You can’t go wrong with Smirnoff it’s affordable! Easy to drink! And doesn’t give you as much of a hangover as all those cheap brands! With the various flavours it’s great for a wee cocktail or 2 aswell!
Meike Z.
Bermondsey, London
I buy Smirnoff Red Label (Triple Distilled) as my go-to liquor to drink with diet coke. It's an average price and the vodka has a strong enough flavour that I'm okay with single vodkas. I get mine when they're on offer at Sainbury's or Tesco usually. Nothing special, but good enough to go with mixers.
Heather M.
Oshawa
This is my go-to vodka whenever I'm making a punch for a party or cocktails with multiple ingredients. It's affordable, but it's also smooth and tastes great. My favourite is to mix it with a splash of cranberry juice, soda water and a slice of lime - such a delicious light summer cocktail!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.