BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Caitlin T.
london
Not the biggest fan of this. Very strong flavour compared to other vodkas that I find cuts through all mixers. On the plus side it's fairly cheap.
Michelle S.
Smirnoff Vodka is a staple when I host a party or a barbecue! I haven’t found one vodka drinker that doesn’t like Smirnoff. Perfect with any mixers
Leiah R.
Brampton , ON
I personally would not just drink this vodka as just shots, I’d prefer to mix it in with drinks just because of the fact that it is not flavoured.
Gwendolynne H.
Ottawa
This is the vodka I use when I am making mix drinks where I would like the flavours of the mixes to stand out more than the flavour of the alcohol.
sam b.
amazing stuff to mix drinks with. taste great with any kind of mix you have on hand. i found this vodka does not leave a funny taste in your mouth
Carmi R.
For the low price and availability this is not the worst vodka on the market. It is definitely on of my top 5 cheaper brands to drink or purchase.
Guylaine D.
Moncton, NB
My vodka by default. It is usauly the best compromise between peice and good quality. And love a lot of the other products they have on the market÷
Gemma M.
Scotland
I've been drinking Smirnoff vodka for years and I love it! I've tried many different vodkas but nothing comes close to how much I enjoy Smirnoff :)
Amanda L.
Cannington
It’s good for mixing drinks with, but not on it’s own. Has that burning after taste. But it is my go to vodka drink before touching anything else.
Alaina S.
Not the best ok for mixing with cola or orange or for people who don't drink straight vodka. Seemed to get ice crystals in when kept in the freezer
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.