BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alexandra S.
This tastes a little bit like nail polish remover. It’s okay to use in mixed drinks, but the nail polish remover taste does not go away. Price is decent though. You get what you pay for!
Mynka R.
courtenay , BC
I want to try the watermelon one so bad and make watermelon slushy drinks in the summer time my boyfriend said we didn’t sell watermelon here but I found it and I still haven’t tried it
Brooke P.
Calgary
Fairly smooth for the price point. Flavor is good. Works very well with orange juice or in a Cesar! Also works well in other mixed drinks
Not my absolute favorite but it does in a pinch
Amy J.
everyone's favourite vodka. love this vodka with lemonade and lime. my go to drink on a night out. need to try the Smirnoff flavoured vodka. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Sara E.
Kitchener, ON
Definitely has the rubbing alcohol taste. Not a big fan but it is cheap and definitely popular with the younger crowd. A lot of flavour variety is available with this product as well.
Archi T.
Québec, QC
I use this brand for my mojitos and bloody Cesar. The price is great and the taste is not too intense, so it is perfect for your cocktails. Keep it in the freezer for a better taste !
Bree L.
Peterborough, ON
On the plus side this vodka is inexpensive compared to other brands. On the down side: there's a reason this vodka is less expensive.. it tastes like rubbing alcohol. It's very cheap.
Taylor F.
Fletcher, NS
A classic, tried and true vodka. Always my go-to when I need some vodka for some drinks on the weekend. It is my preferred vodka in this price range. You really cannot go wrong. I would recommend this to anyone.
Anibal S.
Maracay,ARA
Excellent product, good to enjoy at parties, family gatherings with some ice and orange juice. I love.. Also to celebrate special occasions seems good to me. One of the best vodkas
Ashley C.
Edmonton, AB
A great of price and not a terrible vodka but not the best either. Smooth but not as smooth as grey goose. A go to when price is an issue like buying large quantities for an event.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.