BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Madison L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
awesome drink, super tasty and smooth drinking. nice packing and not a completely outrageous price. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I find this a premium option compared to alternatives of the same type of drink. awesome product!
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Awesome vodka. Has a great taste and mixes well with Diet Pepsi. It’s pretty much my go too drink when I do drink. I would 100 percent recommend this. It’s very affordable and would highly recommend.
Madison M.
Saskatoon
Smirnoff is a great brand to buy for people who like vodka and don’t want to spend a lot. I have bought Smirnoff in the past and have never had an issue. Very affordable. I would recommend to others.
Amber W.
manchester
Gets you drunk fast, its well good, doesnt taste the best but no vodka does. its a bit pricey but worth the money you pay for it. once put with a mixer you cant taste the vidka but it is still there.
Kirstyn G.
Ballyclare
Best value taste and quality goes well with many mixers and is a great addition for cocktails. It’s a reliable brand that is always a repeat purchase and most supermarkets have great offers on
Candace T.
Wyoming, ON
Excellent for shots and to add to mixes. Not a bad price compared to other vodkas, it is smooth enough to take as a shot but great with whatever you want to mix it with. I would definitely recommend!
Cassie L.
Kingston , ON
Never liked vodka in my younger years but I have grown a great liking towards it. It's my go to when I'm not sure what I'm wanting to drink! I mix it with apple juice usually. But any juice will do!
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
Great price point! This is usually in my freezer in case people pop by. Not my absolute favourite in terms of taste but good in a pinch. Best to use with a mixer as opposed to martinis. Keep one around.
Ashleigh E.
Edinburgh
I like this vodka, it's not my favourite but when I am out drinking this is what I order and it is reasonably priced. I have seen there is also different flavours that I would be interested to try.
Alice S.
Frogmore, Blackwater
I don’t drink vodka beat but if I’m after a vodka lemonade and lime this is my vodka of choice. It doesn’t taste like paint stripper and probably the best value for money. What more could you want?
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.