BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Maddy T.
Hamilton
Classic! Always a go to for me in Uni! Cheap and reliable! Burns way less than absolute! I personally like the taste, mixes well with everything.
Marleah A.
Pincher Creek, AB
If you want something to get drunk on, there's this. I hate the taste of liquor, so I mix, mix, mix. I couldn't taste this stuff so it's a win for me 👍
Tatem L.
Thunder Bay, ON
Pure and smooth tasting due to the triple distilled process but feels a bit stronger than its flavoured counterparts. Better as a mixer than a shooter.
Chandra H.
It has a great clean taste. When used with a mix you can actually taste the mix and not the vodka. The hangover isn't as bad as other brands either.lol
carrie B.
Smooth, easy to mix, not crazy expensive. Makes a great long island ice tea. Is our go to mixer. I like that they introduced lots of different flavors
Toni-Emma 💐.
New Zealand
This is a great brand to use in cocktails and other mixed drinks. It is our go to for a party so that we can make a variety of drinks to suit everyone.
I enjoy all the smirnoff vodkas, my all time favorite is the caramel vodka. Smirnoff is a well known product so it is easy to recommend it to friends.
KAREN A.
Can barely taste the alcohol... also packs a punch!
Best for those long nights that start with a late dinner and continue with pancakes for breakfast.
Laura R.
Rimouski
Great product i really like it is my to go alcohol!i put it in everyting and you can be really creative cause it don't change the taste of your drinks!
Courtenay C.
Classic vodka for a standard vodka and mixer. Most common used in clubs, pubs and restaurants across the country. Reasonably priced in supermarkets.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.