BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sky R.
Rayville
I’m not a giant drinker, so maybe this is just me, but this stuff tastes like straight up rubbing alcohol. Through trial and error with trying different drinks, I’ve realized I hate this stuff. However, if getting hammered is what your after, this will do it.
Mandy F.
I have used Smirnoff red label for years. It is a great, clean tasting vodka that is priced fairly good and it is really versatile. I like the different sizes that it is available in also. I will definitely be recommending it to anyone this Vodka to everyone.
The Spinster S.
Fort Lauderdale
Causes a slight cringe after drinking but it’s decent for a middle shelf vodka. Different flavors are great to mix with if you make a good drink. Can’t shoot this, but maybe because I’m not the biggest vodka fan and this has a tinge of rubbing alcohol taste.
AILEENMAY G.
Chicago
This is one of my first brands that I can never forget. It’s always a must have when we have a drink out or an event. It has many other flavors that i’d like to try, definitely going to buy it all the time, its one that I always have a bottle of for a stash.
Chelsea S.
Lexington
This is a vodka that you can trust to be a consistently quality product. Not top shelf, not bottom shelf, and it’s a brand that I would feel comfortable purchasing to serve at a party. It’s a recognizable label and generally a people pleaser. Holds it’s own!
Ashley W.
Grand Forks
Not bad - especially for reasonably priced vodka-I have had better- but this is definitely not bad by any means. I get this when I’m going to have a lot of people over and don’t want to spend a ton of $$ especially because I’m still getting more booze too!
Ronni C.
Smirnoff Vodka is very smooth and perfect to make delicious cocktails. I love to think up new recipes! It is one of the best brands available, and I have been a loyal customer for years. The product is always consistent and I always recommend it to others
Amaura A.
greenville
I used this vodka to make vodka gummy worms. This is my go to vodka for making my gummy worms. It is strong but well worth it for the affordable price. I definitely recommend if your looking for a not so expensive vodka to make Jell-O shots of gummy worms
Robyn G.
Clarksville, TN
One of my favorite vodkas! Works great for mixed drinks. It is a great price and a quality product. I have purchased many times and will again! I definitely recommend for any vodka lover! I personally like to mix with kool aid for a quick and easy drink.
Kelli M.
A very reasonably priced bottle that I believe to be a staple in my house. I tend to use Smirnoff vodka to make Moscow Mules which happen to be my favorite type of drink - yum so good. This is my go to vodka. Would highly recommend keeping this on hand.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.