BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Guylaine D.
Moncton, NB
My vodka by default. It is usauly the best compromise between peice and good quality. And love a lot of the other products they have on the market÷
Siân J.
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM
Good for the price. Better price in the more local corner shops. Would never pay the price in a club for a bottle as they charge triple the price.
Leiah R.
Brampton , ON
I personally would not just drink this vodka as just shots, I’d prefer to mix it in with drinks just because of the fact that it is not flavoured.
Amy H.
M38 9ra
Smirnoff vodka is just the go to alcohol spirit! It's good as mixer in cocktails or straight. I prefer mine in a glass of lemonade simple but yummy
Solanlly S.
Miami FL, NY
Se toma bien fría y ayuda a controlar el consumo de la cerveza. Lo encuentran en supermercados, y todo tipo de tiendas. Sus sabores son los mejores
Makeupmad_xo B.
Riverside, Alexandria
Smirnoff vodka is my favourite drink, it mixes with anything and always goes down so nicely. I normally mix with lemonade and it's my go to drink.
Vanesa K.
London, ON
Try it with some ice. Cola, cranberry juice, orange juice, seven up. You name it this crisp tasting vodka will transform your drinking experience.
Stepha J.
Laval, QC
Love me the good old smirnoff was the first one ive ever tried highley recommend great for any occasion and can find it at all the liquor stores
Jillian W.
Amherstburg, ON
Not the best tasting vodka I've had and certainly not the worst. It does its job like it's supposed to. Fairly strong and extremely potent smell.
Cheryl R.
Grand Bay
Dispite being triple distilled, I don't care for this Vodka at all. I feel it has a very strong after taste and I can notice it in a mixed drink.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.