BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jose M.
Miami
primero de la lista en mi casa para todas las fiestas y reuniones lo tenemos presente por eso digo que aveces parecemos rusos jajajajja  de tanto vodka que bebemos, la verdad por su versatilidad, sabor y consistencia smirnuff es mi favorito always
PE-0004049 Katherine A.
the best drink, it is not necessary to link with any other drink or juice to enjoy it, of course you have to take it carefully and not do it if you are going to drive but even so it is excellent to enjoy and share with friends, I recommend it completely
Sam J.
Corby
It has a great taste for a good affordability doesn’t have that cheap vodka taste. Can team this vodka up with pretty much any mixer and I like how there are a variety of different sized bottles to choose from and all the new flavours that have come out
Carling M.
Ponoka
This is a super smooth product. I find it’s good on the rocks or with coke. I find mixed with pop or juice it still tastes super smooth.. It also is very reasonably priced for can be found at most liquor stores. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Danielle M.
Innisfil, ON
To me vodka is vodka, I’m not drinking it straight on the rocks so it’s all the same to me. It’s cheap, mixes well with multiple mixes and doesn’t have a gross after taste. I like that it comes in many different flavours if you want to mix it up a bit and try new things.
Jessica S.
Tantallon, NS
This has always been my go to vodka, everyone loves it and it mixes well. I never throw a party without having some on hand. Great value from a brand I trust for quality and consistency. I’ve tried other brands but this is the one I always go back to.
Kristen s.
Beaverton
I love the taste with ice tea, and or orange juice, of course it is best on the rocks. I love the distinct character and bold taste. This is not a drink for just taste testing this requires a specific taste and capability to a stronger liquor taste.
Christ S.
is very good. the price is quite affordable and has a good flavor to share at a party. The best thing about this vodka is that it is accessible to everyone since it is not so expensive unlike others. I recommend it if you like to enjoy the holidays.
Ciara S.
Manchester
Much cheaper than some of the other vodkas you get out there! Slight more of a burning feeling when you drink it, no particular flavour with it - that all depends on your mixer. Good if you have to buy for a party! Which is when I mainly get this.
Betty K.
I can't taste vodka, which makes this tolerable. It's often mixed in with for drinks. It's not the worst, but also not the best or "tasteless" vodka I've had. It is however one of the cheapest vodka out there, so it's pretty worth it for the price
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.