BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Leslie F.
Saskatoon, SK
Absolutely the best vodka. It has a smooth taste either on the rocks or mixed in with other liquors. My first choice in vodka and hopefully yours as well.
Natalie H.
Birstall , West Yorkshire
Great vodka. Great to mix with cocktails not too sharp of a flavour. Not too expensive either and had some gift sets available which are a great price too.
moni T.
burnaby
A great moderately priced vodka for mixed drinks like vodka sodas. Clean taste, comes in a variety of different flavours but I prefer to stick with plain.
Sabrina M.
Alliston, ON
I have spent many nights intoxicated because of this vodka. It doesn't go down as smooth as other vodkas I've tried but it's fabulous mixed in with juices
Desiré R.
canada
MY FAVORITE. I am all about my straight shots. This goes down like a dream. And one of the only kinds of alcohol that leaves me with virtually no hangover.
Michael G.
Kelowna
Smirnoff is the mixers vodka. If your not a fan of making proper mixed drinks but you just want to throw some vodka in some soda this is the booze for you.
GÉMINIS G.
This vodka is kind of strong for me. Not expensive, but I’d rather some lighter one. You can mix it with orange juice or sprite and I will taste better tho
Karissa W.
Kemptville, ON
It’s a good vodka, for a more reasonable price. Not the best but it’s decent. Now that I have had some other ones I prefer the more expensive ones though.
Lydia R.
My go-to vodka, strong flavour without overpowering the mixers, really nice if kept in the freezer before serving Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Nancy S.
St, NL
This is my go-to vodka. I like to change up my mixes and this one can be used for anything I am in the mood for. My favorite is in a spicy caesar. PERFECT!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.