BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nicole S.
This is great vodka for a great price! It tastes amazing mixed with some cranberry juice. A friend of mine will also drink it straight. It has a smooth taste and goes with just about anything! I recommend this brand.
Jennifer A.
This is the best! You can mix this with any juices or mixers and it will always turn out to be a good drink. Highly recommended if you have a big group getting together and want to buy something everyone will enjoy.
Melissa P.
San Antonio
I used this once in a recipe mix called “Slush” mixed with a bunch of different juices. I used the whole bottle and it wasn’t very strong. However, it was really affordable for my needs! Definitely good for parties!
Callie M.
Woodbridge, VA
I don’t think you can really go wrong with this classic vodka. Not to strong of a flavor, and great for making mixed drinks. I would always recommend if you are looking for a good vodka at an affordable price point.
Nicole R.
Normal
This is my go to vodka. It’s a great price point. Not too cheap, but not breaking the bank. The flavor blends well with a variety of mixers. I can always count on finding it at any convenience store or liquor store.
Tricia B.
San Luis Obispo
Just no. It tastes like nail polish remover, smells awful, comes in the plastic handles, it’s just awful. If you want to get drunk then for the price it’s your best bet but for the love of all that is good, no shots
Jaden B.
Indianapolis, IN
It’s cost efficient and smooth. They also offer a decent selection and variety of flavors. I can also find this almost anywhere and it can be mixed into so many different beverages! I definitely recommend this one!
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far my favorite vodka it is my go to choice I have compared it to like three olives and stuff but nothing compares. It’s smooth and mix’s well. Crystal head is another close second but still does not compare.
Glamour P.
This amount of Smirnoff is great for jungle juice or punch. Would not drink straight and not consume large amounts alone that is why I suggest adding to large quantities of drink mix. Would buy again for parties !
Iveliz R.
Newburgh, NY
A classic! Pour it in whatever you have to go from boring to nightlife exciting. Juice? Pour. Soda? Pour. By itself? Well if you’re a risk taker and like to go hard- go for it! Just make sure to drink responsibly!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.