BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Erica W.
Great vodka and my usual brand. I drink straight or mix. Never disappointed when I buy this. Can be enjoyed in multiple ways. I recommend this to anyone. I love vodka :)
Caitlin K.
Terringzean View, Cumnock
This is my favorite vodka to use when mixing drink, for example, vodka, black current and lemonade. This product has a pleasant taste and does not leave me feeling sick.
Mikyla G.
St, ON
Always great for mixing drinking not anything goes with everything Always a go to vodka would for sure purchase again . Love the taste and flavour there’s a flavour for everyone I recommend this vodka
Sandee C.
Winnipeg, MB
2nd favorite brand compared to grey goose. I prefer to have this on a regular basis or when having parties because it's not as expensive but still decent quality.
Brittany G.
Puslinch, ON
Great reasonably priced vodka; I use it when I know it will be mixed. Although it's just fine on the rocks, I prefer Grey Goose for those who enjoy vodka straight.
carrie m.
Parkhill, ON
Always tastes good with orange juice and cranberry juice and ice of course. Also if you mix a unshaved frozen lemonade with 1 cup vodka and a 2l pop sprite freeze till slush so good
Doujone M.
sudbury, ON
Love this drink. This is a simple drink that you know everyone is going to love. I like it mixed, or as a shot, or on the rocks. It very versatile and you can't go wrong with this purchase. I will definitely repurchase and recommend this to anyone.
Richelle S.
Kitimat
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka put me on my ass, every single time. Trip down memory lane every time I look at that bottle lol!! No regrets though 😊
Jasmine H.
Pontiac, MI
My absolute favorite flavor of smirnoff vodka is the green apple. It's smooth and delicious with a crisp tangy apple taste. Would recommend to everyone (of age!!)
Jamie M.
Stouffville, Ontario
Honestly one of my favorite drinks on the weekend are vodka waters with lime... Extremely light and very refreshing. Hydration while drinking is a definite bonus!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.