BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Amanda G.
Makes a great vodka to mix into a cocktail! I have even taken it on its own and it isn't too bitter (and doesn't make me shiver and screw my face up after!)
Paula A.
Really strong but gives you a really good night out and makes you happy!! If you can’t really handle vodka I recommend a little bit as this is really strong
Andrea M.
St johns
Love this vodka it is very easy to drink when I do have an urge to drink vodka, I have tried other brands but don’t compare. Overall it is pretty affordable
Laura B.
Glasgow
This is my go to drink! Whenever I drink I have this with Diet Coke, as it is low in Syns if you follow Slimming World! Can be bought just about anywhere :)
Miss M.
Edmonton
Go to vodka for any kind of night. Various ways to use it. I love mixing it a shot or 2 with half juice, half sprite. Great for a sweat alcoholic beverage.
Sharné L.
Hainault , Essex
If you want an affordable vodka, this is definitely one to buy. I bought it for pre-drinks from my local corner shop. Not as smooth as Grey Goose or Ciroc.
Stephanie W.
This vodka is smooth, drinkable with almost anything, and great to share. It is still my go to vodka but I have found that it doesnt mix as well as the 21.
Amanda P.
Bishops Falls
This is my normal purchase. It's easy to find, carried at local liqour store and liqour express stores so I don't have to go out of my way to purchase it.
Erin K.
Mississauga, ON
This smirnoff is my go to vodka when shopping at the liquor store. It's got good taste for its price point. Always contestant quality keeps me coming back
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
This is a good option if you’re looking for an affordable brand of vodka. It is the brand I purchase most often and will continue to buy it in the future.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.