BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Amber C.
Barrie, ON
This vodka had been my go-to brand for quite a while and it is very good quality and easy to find, which is part of the reason why it's been my go-to brand. I still.get it from time to time.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton , NB
I love Smirnoff Vodka! It is always my go to. It is an amazingly priced vodka that is smooth to drink and doesn't leave a weird lingering taste like some other vodkas in the same price range.
Samantha D.
Moncton
Wonderful if you host parties. It's both inexpensive and flavorful, which is great. As already noted in the reviews I wouldn't drink it straight, but then again most vodka I wouldn't anyway.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
When you find yourself writing a review on vodka ... Lol. I find this brand tastes the best for the price range that it is in! Definitely my go-to choice for Caesars and other mixed drinks.
Andrea S.
Saskatoon , LA
Love this brand! All I typically buy for the times that I drink. My favorite combination is plain vodka and pineapple juice! Good price too! Usually around $26 for a 26 oz bottle.
Chantelle B.
Picton
Very classic vodka! Difficult to drink on its own, has a strong taste but perfect for mixed drinks and compared to the other vodkas on the market this one is usually the cheapest.
Lauren G.
Most vodkas tend to give my heartburn a good work out but not this one, love how smooth it is and how great it tastes with my cranberry juice. Smirnoff has become my go to vodka
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
If you want a cheap vodka that actually tastes good (if pure alcohol can actually taste good) this is it. I love mixing this with most anything to drink, possibilities are endless
Victorian F.
This vodka is average. If someone is looking for a cheap drink this is the go to vodka. Its worth the price, but if you want a good tasting vodka i wouldn't recommend this one.
Karly P.
Edmonton, AB
My boyfriends family loves this vodka but I'm more of an absolut girl. This has to be my third favorite type of vodka and it's really not too bad! It's not too harsh or anything I just prefer my absolut. Would totally recommend though!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.