BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
I like vodkas that you don't taste too much mixed with a drink, and unfortunately, I find the cheaper the vodka, the more you taste it. It does the job, but not as good as more expensive vodkas like Absolut
stella t.
ATHENS
The shot opens with no clear flavors, bitter or otherwise. As I let my tongue marinate in the shot, I notice the feeling of having the moisture sucked from my mouth. This is typical of some cheaper vodkas , though Smirnoff is nowhere near as bad. Upon swallowing, the burn is obvious and the bitter flavors come out in spades. This vodka requires a chaser.
Amanda B.
Toronto
I have been drinking this for numerous years. Stoli is my go-to vodka and this is definitely in my top 5. It is great to mix drinks with and it is readily available in most liquor stores that I frequent.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
I'm not a big fan of vodka, to be honest with you, because it always seems to make me ill, but there are brands I can drink with minimal issue. Smirnoff is not one of them. I'm not sure what the issue is, but while it tastes fine, I always end up feeling horrible after drinking it.
Madeleine S.
This is my go to product on a night out, simple and effective but without some of the negative side effects that come with cheaper brands. It's good a good taste and I use it regularly. It's good value for money in that respect and a product I both order in bars and buy myself.
Samantha C.
Airdrie, AB
Smirnoff is Smirnoff. There is better vodka out there. Its cheap and if your looking for a budget drink, its better than some, however if you have a spare 2 -4 bucks, buy absolut or stoli at least.
Lisa B.
To me vodka is vodka, I like Smirnoff because it is reasonably priced and always available at the LCBO. I love making ceasers and this vodka is a perfect compliment to them! The vodka isn't too strong, I probably wouldn't choose this for shooters but for mixed drinks it's on the list!
Bethany J.
Nottingham, Notts
I'll rarely ever touch this stuff. Smirnoff is not good vodka. I feel like it's not even worth attempting unless you're willing to mix it with something that'll completely dilute the flavor. It's not smooth, nor is it enjoyable. I'll only drink it if there's nothing else.
Lucy W.
West Didsbury , Manchester
Definitely a well made and clear drink, many a smirnoff night has been great fun unlike those £7.99 bottles of amnesia that you'll find in B&M Bargains.... we all still do it though right?
Brenna S.
Brantford, ON
While Smirnoff Vodka is relatively cheap and easy to find in stores, it does not have the best taste compared to other brands of vodka. This one is too harsh to mix well with other drinks.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.