BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Connie G.
Always a good choice for smooth, mild vodka. This staple in our bar never disappoints and is a good value for the money. Having tried other brands, we always come back to the classic silver and red bottle! You can't go wrong with Smirnoff vodka!
Gemma B.
london
i used to drink this every time i was going out to the clubs or for a night out and could drink quite a bit before feeling tipsy it is defiantly better then the cheaper alternatives
Laura K.
Decent vodka, good for mixed drinks. Better drank mixed than alone. Bought at Liquor for Less which is the best deal. This vodka is affordable compared to other brands. I was not disappointed trying this product. I would definitely buy this again!
Christina S.
St, NL
The worst vodka on the market in my opinion. It legit tastes like bootleg vodka that hasn't been mixed. So strong and disgustin. Even when mixed with drinks it has a nasty after taste
Marissa F.
Hamilton, ON
My friends and I drank this so much this summer. Our favorite combos were Watermelon flavored smirnoff with sprite, and cherry flavored smirnoff with pepsi! Great plain, but the flavored vodkas are great for mixed drinks and for shots!
Lorraine W.
Newmarket, ON
Whenever I can't decide on what to drink, this is my go-to. It goes well with a lot of mixes and doesn't require much thinking. It's easy to find and mix is also easy to find.
Mégane B.
Montreal, QC
Not the best vodka I have tried. The alcool really burns your throat, but it is okay for the price. If you are looking for good quality you should consider the crystal head.
Kateishia F.
Drumheller
Cheap and you get what you paid for, definitely not a good quality of vodka, something you drink when you first start drinking and then realize there's better out there
Ariel F.
Fraserville , ON
Smirnoff is my go to vodka. Decently priced and has a nice taste to it. Not as smooth as some of the more expensive vodkas but great product to have in the house for when people stop by. Would recommend it to others to have on hand!
Hasmina B.
Grand Anse, St.George
The flavor is not the best in my opinion but if you want to get drunk it gets the job done. As any other alcohol it has quite the bitter taste with a hint of medicine, I suggest you use any form of chaser to improve the taste.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.