BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Michelle L.
Toronto, ON
Great stuff , classic vodka for classic nights , thick glass :) ! Smooth taste , affordable , good for every party or pre game , love the green apple flavour they have and I would definitely buy again
Clair A.
Fraserburgh, Scotland
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to drink on a night out! I love it with fresh lime and lemonade and it tastes just right! I would say it’s definitely worth the price, you just need to find the right juice to go along with it.
Rebecca S.
Oro, ON
Smirnoff has always been my go to for vodkas! Price is always right, tastes like vodka, no aftertaste, it's all good by me! Makes the best Caesars I've ever made! I'll probably always buy this brand.
Alexis P.
Gatineau
This is the only vodka I drink when I’m at my house since it’s not too strong but you can still taste it. I prefer drinking it with 7up it gives you a perfectly balanced drink to refresh your thirst.
Ashley v.
It's a pretty good vodka. Flavoured vodkas are pretty good if you wanna spice up classic drinks like coke, but plain old vodka from Smirnoff is my go to for my fave cranberry cocktail with lime juice
Andrea B.
Middlesbrough
It was okay in terms of price was the middle bracket of the different bottles. However I found it really sharp, and I was not a big fan of this, I am also no vodka expert but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Alexandra G.
This is the vodka I would sneak from my parents Alcohol cupboard as a teen. It's not quite as bad as house vodka or supermarkets own by any stretch, but you can certainly get nicer vodkas out there.
Anna W.
Calgary
The Vodka we all first got drunk on. It’s not bad but it’s not great. It has a harsher taste. It is typically one of the cheapest vodka’s that are available found at any local liquor store. I try not to buy it. If there are no other options then I will resort to this however if Absolute or Grey Goose is on the shelves I will pay the extra money for the better taste.
Alison G.
Mauchline, East Ayrshire
My favourite vodka. Wouldn’t buy anything else if I was going to be buying vodka. Great value for money and good flavour. Iconic packaging and my go to vodka. Would definitely recommend to others.
simplyval z.
I love this when it's mixed with other drinks like orange juice a mixture of other fruit drinks.
Very smooth and as long as it's not mixed with other alcoholic beverages, hang over is not too bad.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.