BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sara W.
Ottawa, ON
Used to drink smirnoff often when i was younger because of the price, but now that i have tried other brands i find that smirnoff leaves an after taste and is not very smooth. if you are looking for a larger bottle of affordable vodka then this is the brand but for something to drink on the rocks i would suggest something else.
Jenn H.
moncton
I enjoyed this vodka and it was a reasonable price . It made for drinks one of the better vodkas . It’s reasonably price , I’ve bought it more then once and will get again
Janice E.
Hamilton, ON
To go vodka because it is affordable and quite good for the price. have it as a shot or mix it with orange juice will be the easiest way to drink this at a party. of course you can mix it with lemonade tea too or in a punch. if your intention is to get wasted during a party, just buy a bottle of this and keep having shots. you're good to go.
Taylor H.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I've tried several different brands of vodka and this is by far the best. It tastes cleaner, if you will, than other brands. It has a smooth taste. A great middle of the road vodka in terms of price. Great value for your money. While I prefer Three Olives for flavored vodka, you can't beat Smirnoff for regular vodka
Amy S.
Caledonia, ON
I don't love the taste of vodka, but it's the only alcohol that I can tolerate on its own as well as with mixing. The bigger the bottle, the higher the value so I go for the biggest one where the packaging isn't glass so I like that part. I recommend this if you don't party too much so you can always refill a smaller bottle with a large size.
Melissa G.
Regina, SK
Smirnoff is my favorite vodka pretty much the only brand i buy that i have a nick name for it lol red lables. The flovor is great good enough to drink it straight not to harsh. The price is great and the packaging is good. I give it a thumbs up and would recommend it to anyone who likes vodka you might fall in love.
Frada M.
Cartagena
Es el licor favorito de mi mamá, por lo tanto lo he consumido y es buenísimo. Realmente, tomo muy poco Smirnoff por que su grado de licor me parece que es bastante fuerte, sin embargo no deja de gustarme. Es una de las pocas bebidas alcohólicas que consumo y seguiría consumiendo. Excelente!
- F. xoxo
Kim W.
Saint, QC
You may or may not think I'm odd but, to me, Vodka, there's not a huge difference between other brands. That's why I often take Smirnoff, because it is the least expensive.

Tequila you have to be careful, Vodka, not at all. Smirnoff tastes great and I highly recommend it as a vodka to buy.
Crystal M.
South Porcupine, ON
Who doesn't like this stuff?! I've read a few reviews and not one had a bad thing to say about this product. Just goes to show how great it really is. We recently had a few friends over for cards and decided to add the vodka to our Cranberry Ginger Ale. It turns out it taste pretty good!
Amelia D.
Excellent Vodka! Very smooth tasting. One of the only vodkas I will buy because if it's quality. However I still get heartburn from drinking this brand of vodka.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.