BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Staci F.
I have grown up on this vodka! Easy, smooth taste. Amazing in drinks. A huge variety of brands. It’s the best there is. The red packing is distinctive, making you remember it. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends!
Rachel S.
Elmira , Ontario
This is a good, versatile vodka. It is my favourite go to for Caesars! This vodka has a reasonable price point, and I like that it is available in both glass and plastic bottles. Highly recommend this vodka!
Valérie S.
Île-Perrot
Great. Thats the one i buy to make martinis and i just love it. Im not much of a liquor drinker (i wouldnt drink it by itself) but i find the taste to be perfect when mixed for a martini!
Alyssa V.
Woodstock
This vodka is disgusting cheap tasting vodka (i mean, it is a low price point at that). If I’m at the bar, i will pay more for grey goose because i can’t drink this.
Kristina S.
Kanata, ON
Now everyone likes to hate on Smirnoff but let me remind you... if you order a drink at a restaurant that has vodka in it theres a good chance that this is what they're using. I'm not saying I love the taste because I don't but vodka in general tastes like paint remover to some degree. For the price point and availability of this Spirit it's great... stop hating on your drink of choice through high school!
Kelly N.
As a gluten free girl I have to be careful with added flavors to vodka. I stick to Smirnoff's because I know there vodka is made from corn and I have had no reaction to it. I often mix mine with cranberry juice and ice and sometimes I even mix up a Cesar. It is a very versatile vodka. It will remain my vodka of choice. I would recommend this vodka to anyone looking for a good reasonable priced vodka.
Ocean S.
Smirnoff Vodka is a staple in my liquor cabinet. A quality vodka that is ideal for mixing drinks. Can be used to create so many drinks or for shots. During the holidays I freeze some shot glasses and add pomegranate seeds to the glasses and top with vodka for a festive shot that my guest always enjoy. I tend to prefer more sweeter drinks but there are always guests who enjoy vodka and I can count on Smirnoff to help create a quality drink.
Amanda B.
Teresópolis, RJ, Brazil
It’s not the best vodka, but for the price, as is totally affordable, it’s really great. The price range is awesome. If you make drinks with it you won’t taste burning. Also, you won’t have hangovers 😂 it’s the vodka that I always buy for parties.
Harley B.
Westcliff on sea
Can't wait to try more flavours of the vodka. Love this brand of vodka it's definitely my go to! I have only tried the original but would 100% recommend if the flavours is just as great I can't wait to try it!
Laurie M.
Leicester, UK
It can be a nice with lemonade and be very refreshing on a hot day. Plus there are so many cocktails you can make with it as well or you can just drink it straight
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.