BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Brittanee G.
Zeba
Very Smooth Vodka! Was my first Vodka that I tried and went down smooth and easy! Always like to get this from the liquor store when I can get the cheaper brand!
Kate M.
houston
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Are you 15? Did you get this from your parents' liquor cabinet? If you answered "no" to either of those, why are you here? Smirnoff is rough, you guys. That's a pretty gnarly hangover in a bottle. It's not smooth. It doesn't always mix well. My vote is to avoid it.
Alexandria s.
Good for bloody Mary’s and screw drivers. Tastes good and is quite reasonably priced. Obviously not the top vodka but it’s still very good. I would recommend it.
I personally like flavored vodkas the best but I will occasionally use Triple Distilled to add to any mix drinks I am making/drinking. I’d have to say Smirnoff is one of my favorite brands because the pricing is very affordable. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Jazmine M.
Chicago
This vodka to me is a great beginners vodka. It’s very affordable and for the price is as tasty and smooth as the more expensive brands. The awards it had received speaks for itself. I’m surprised it hasn’t gone up in price seeing as to how many people enjoy this brand.
Shelbie Z.
Pottsboro, TX
One of my favorite brands of vodka to make cranberry vodkas with. This vodka totally surpassed the expectations that I had for it. It compares great to other brands, plus I just love the packaging and look of this bottle. I would repurchase this vodka again and again!
Mads P.
Definitely bought this more when I wasn’t as experienced of a drinker. They come in fun flavors which is cool but always give you a gnarly hangover the next morning. Doesn’t taste as smooth as top shelf vodka
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great when you are looking for a cheaper alternative to more expensive liquors on the market. I enjoy using when I am going to be serving a large crowd of people.
Jessica H.
Milwaukee
Good vodka. Nice and smooth with a great price point. It’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser at cookouts, parties, or other BYO events. I also like recreating cocktails from local bars at home, and fortunately a lot of bars around me serve it. Makes recreating it super easy!
Stephanie A.
Wallops Island
This vodka is not too expensive and the quality is great.  This is the perfect liquor to use in a mixed drink.  This vodka is definitely better than the cheaper version of Burnette's. Out of all the vodkas, this is always my "go to".  Always worth buying
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.