BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Carissa H.
Langley
The product is worth the money you would be spending. It’s hard to get down as a shooter but great for mixing. If you have the money I would recommend something with a higher quality such as ciroc.
Brittney Y.
Salmon Arm, BC
This is my favourite vodka to use when making mixed drinks. It’s smooth, has the perfect flavour and makes every drink amazing. It’s also a decent price compared to other vodkas. Highly recommend.
Sam C.
Out of all the cheaper vodkas on the market this is my favourite and all I like for my alcohol beverages are vodka and cranberry mixed drinks to be honest. Absolut tastes like hand sanitizer to me in my opinion
Sarah B.
Halifax
This vodka is a staple. Everyone’s had it before and most know what it’s about.

The perfect price for a night out; nothing fancy but certainly nothing work with it.

I will definitely buy it again.
Melissa S.
Lamont, AB
Plain old vodka goes in just about anything! Vodka was one of the first alcoholic beverages I had tried, and I didn't like it. I was also in junior high! Now as an adult I enjoy a cocktail or two!
Krista B.
Winnipeg
Perfect for any drink that requires a shot of vodka. This is pretty much a the standard for good vodkas. Mixes well with just about anything you can think to add it to. Go ahead and get creative!
Amanda M.
Gander,Nl
If vodka is your drink of choice I find its best to buy in bulk. It’s cost effective and it will save you from going to the liquor store all the time especially if you are using it to make punch.
Amanda B.
Bendigo
Great for an affordable vodka and if you’re going to mix it or use in cocktails but I wouldn’t suggest drinking it straight. Packaging is simple but nice and easy to identify. Would buy again.
Alba F.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Vodka-Piña as we call it in Mexico. 3/4 pineapple juice, 1/4 vodka! Never have I been hungover after drinking this. Very distinctive packaging, the red always stands out. 10/10 would recommend.
liam l.
Southport
There's many different types of Smirnoff but this is the original...the classic!
Mix it with anything and it would still taste great.
Or you could just have it on its own,if your brave enough!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.