BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mikaela M.
This vodka is a staple for me when mixing drinks and cocktails. It’s great value for money and very affordable with great taste. It’s readily available and offers plastic packaging so it’s easy to bring to parties.
Tracey T.
England
It's a drink for I enjoy you can add any mixer to it really but I prefer Diet Coke I also drink some of the cheaper versions of Smirnoff but I think when it's triple distilled you get less of a headache
Heather L.
Spanish, ON
Huge vodka fan, but something about Smirnoff doesn’t sit right with me at all. It’s a good price but I don’t enjoy the taste at all. Even when mixed doesn’t hide the taste of it. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Ciara F.
Smirnoff would be my go to for vodka. It is affordable and found in every shop that I go into. It can be mixed with countless flavors so is extremely versatile. I will continue to re-purchase this vodka.
Shannon M.
Good product more on the cheaper scale of vodkas and very cheaply priced can always pick it up in your local supermarket. Was just how I expected for the price. Would by this again.............. .......
Emily M.
Guelph, ON
This vodka is the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. It’s what I drank when I was in high school and wanted to kill myself and now I drink much better stuff. So I think that’s character development
Natasha L.
Prince Albert
Mostly just bought and drank this because it was big and cheaper at the LB because the parties. It was mostly mixed with pop like sprite and Pepsi' coke, sometimes orange jiouce bit it wasn't very smooth
Grace 🦄.
Perth
One of the best vodkas on the market. Price is right and alcohol content. Alot of great memories thanks to Smirnoff. Keen to try the whole range eventually.
Can literally mix anything with this perfectly
Adele G.
Sudbury
Very smooth vodka! Smirnoff is a great company for being a great quality vodka for an excellent cost. Standard Smirnoff packaging. They never fail to please the pallet & I will always recommend Smirnoff.
Nutrition/Fitness/Food B.
hartlepool
Very standard bottle of vodka, it’s reliable and affordable and is always a safe buy. We get it from then local supermarket and it’s always on sale so it’s a good deal. I’d highly recommend it to others
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.