BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Halie K.
This is an oldie but a goodie. They always have so many different flavours and has a distinct taste compared to others. The packaging is classic. You see it and you know what it is. 10/10 would buy it again
Elizabeth V.
North Bay
I’ve had this product a number of times and have always been satisfied by the quality and cost of it. It’s a great vodka for mixing vodka sodas, my personal drink of choice. I would definitely buy it again.
Rebecca L.
This is my go to vodka. It’s cheap but still tastes better then other options that I have had. I keep this stocked in my bar at all times and really enjoy it in my cocktails. Will definitely purchase again
Mikaela M.
This vodka is a staple for me when mixing drinks and cocktails. It’s great value for money and very affordable with great taste. It’s readily available and offers plastic packaging so it’s easy to bring to parties.
Louise L.
scotland
My go drink when I do out or stay in. It works perfectly with any mixer but I love it with blackcurrent cordial and soda water. Great for if you are on a diet also as it doesnt have a high caloric content!
Lauren D.
Minden
Honestly, not my favourite. It’s a good, cheap, bar rail vodka. It burns, it isn’t nice to drink on its own, but it tastes awesome with mix. Every girl I knew in high school drank this every Friday night.
Tracey T.
England
It's a drink for I enjoy you can add any mixer to it really but I prefer Diet Coke I also drink some of the cheaper versions of Smirnoff but I think when it's triple distilled you get less of a headache
Heather L.
Spanish, ON
Huge vodka fan, but something about Smirnoff doesn’t sit right with me at all. It’s a good price but I don’t enjoy the taste at all. Even when mixed doesn’t hide the taste of it. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Ciara F.
Smirnoff would be my go to for vodka. It is affordable and found in every shop that I go into. It can be mixed with countless flavors so is extremely versatile. I will continue to re-purchase this vodka.
Adele G.
Sudbury
Very smooth vodka! Smirnoff is a great company for being a great quality vodka for an excellent cost. Standard Smirnoff packaging. They never fail to please the pallet & I will always recommend Smirnoff.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.