BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Shannon M.
Good product more on the cheaper scale of vodkas and very cheaply priced can always pick it up in your local supermarket. Was just how I expected for the price. Would by this again.............. .......
Nutrition/Fitness/Food B.
hartlepool
Very standard bottle of vodka, it’s reliable and affordable and is always a safe buy. We get it from then local supermarket and it’s always on sale so it’s a good deal. I’d highly recommend it to others
Adele G.
Sudbury
Very smooth vodka! Smirnoff is a great company for being a great quality vodka for an excellent cost. Standard Smirnoff packaging. They never fail to please the pallet & I will always recommend Smirnoff.
Grace 🦄.
Perth
One of the best vodkas on the market. Price is right and alcohol content. Alot of great memories thanks to Smirnoff. Keen to try the whole range eventually.
Can literally mix anything with this perfectly
Gabriella P.
Vancouver, BC
It is not my favourite Vodka but I like it. In Brazil it is the best affordable vodka. Here in Canada is the same price as Absolut, which I s weird for me because in Brazil Smirnoff is half the price.
Marsha A.
Woodstock
I’m not a big drinker BUT I do love a good vodka shot, when compared to other brands I’ve tried this is by far the smoothest and has never left me with the dreaded “HANGOVER”.... I’m a repeat buyer....
Jessica :.
Saint-Ambroise
It's really a good product! it does not taste too much compared to other brand of Vodka and it is much less expensive. Also, it is perfect for making cocktail. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Carly B.
Definitely the right vodka if you’re looking for something cheap. Pairs best with orange juice, but wouldn’t recommend serving it to special guests. Gets you the drunkest the fastest for the cheapest.
Melissa S.
Petawawa, On
I’m very picky when it comes to making ceasers. I love Smirnoff. It’s not too bitter or strong it blends nicely with my Clamato I am a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase it for my ceasers.
Tiffany M.
Ste, WY
Fav vodka around! Great to mix with anything, or shoot back straight! Excellent value for the price and often comes with a small sample of different flavours! Love using Smirnoff for jello shooters!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.