BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Meg N.
Halifax
Smirnoff is your basic cheap college frat party vodka. It has its place, and that is in a mixed drink. The taste is sharp, and it’s certainly not your sipping vodka. But if you just want to make some drinks, you really can’t go wrong at this price.
Laura V.
This is by far the worst vodka I have ever tried in my life! Its very cheap and the flavor of vodka is very VERY strong and alcohol-tasting. Cheap vodka for broke people! This is the only vodka that causes me hangover and blackouts and nauseas.
Alyssa K.
London
Great vodka at a great price point! The best thing about this vodka is that it has a very neutral flavour that pairs well with whatever you’re mixing it with. Not the best vodka for taking shots, but it is perfect for mixing with juice or soda.
Olivia D.
London, London
This isn't my favourite vodka. It's worth getting if it's on offer but there are definitely better brands around the same price point - Absolut or Russian Standard, for example. I wouldn't recommend - it tastes a little too chemical like for me.
Courtney B.
Edmonton , AB
This vodka is the strongest tasting harshest vodka around. It's super cheap and the quality is too. Everytime I drink this vodka I get heart burn. I never buy this vodka anymore and do not recommend it. Spend the extra and get the right quality
Harriet B.
Barnes , Sunderland
This is my favourite vodka, and I feel it goes with all carbonated drinks. It also has a strong taste and lasts a long time, it’s definitely a great deal when you can find them on sale. I love how the bottle is so minimalistic and looks smart.
Hannah L.
For a cheaper vodka this is my go to! Tastes high quality but it is nicer to your wallet. I rate it four stars because it is still a cheaper vodka and isnt as smooth as its higher end counterparts but to have a good time this gets the job done
Alisia G.
Fayetteville
Very good vodka if you are trying to entertain a large crowd. If you need a good mixer for party punch this is definitely the one for you! Very affordable and good quality!
Cassandra C.
Ottawa , ON
I'm not an alcohol snob. For me, I can hardly tell the difference between certain alcohols. This is on the lower end of the spectrum for me though. I usually buy it if I'm low on funds or it's on sale or something. It's never my first choice. It's not that smooth.
Stephanie B.
Saint John
Not as great of a taste as other vodkas that I’ve had. I’ve had this product multiple times but haven’t found to be as good as other vodka companies I’ve tried. Cost is a little bit more expensive than I’d like but it gets the job done!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.