BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Shannon-Marie V.
Basingstoke
I normally tend to purchase a cheaper, less known vodka brand but when I have the money I will always go for a bottle of Smirnoff. Delicious, strong and always does the job! It is definitely better than most brands. I'd repurchase without thought.
Christina W.
Tastes amazing with coke and its not too strong. It has a nice flavour to it and it makes me feel awesome and confident when i drink it! 😂😂 its good value for the money. Great for any occasion (thats child free of course) obviously drink responsibly.
Mrs A.
Edinburgh, Scotland
This is great , does a good few drinks , it's nice when u mix it with juice (do not drink on it's own) I've always had a little glass of vodka , it's pricey when u go out and get single glasses so I'd recommend u buy a bottle and drink it before heading out
Ariana S.
Mississauga , ON
This is goods if you are looking for something cheap to make shots or alcoholic "snacks" with (i.e gummy bears, sour keys, etc). The flavour isn't too bad but it is not as good as Grey Goose, per se. For lower shelf quality, I can't complain much.
Allyson S.
Vodka my fav drink goes with almost anything u got to mix it with Pepsi 7up oddly enough root beer cream Sosa as well gibve this 10 oust of 10 like some flavour ones but only if ur making Jell-O shots u use the same flavour so u don’t tase a thing
Katy S.
Amsterdam
Although this brand of vodka is one of the more affordable options on the market, the quality is great. It tastes just as good as the high-end and high price tag brands like Grey Goose. It is my go-to for a night out. I would recommend it to anyone.
Meg N.
Halifax
Smirnoff is your basic cheap college frat party vodka. It has its place, and that is in a mixed drink. The taste is sharp, and it’s certainly not your sipping vodka. But if you just want to make some drinks, you really can’t go wrong at this price.
Laura V.
This is by far the worst vodka I have ever tried in my life! Its very cheap and the flavor of vodka is very VERY strong and alcohol-tasting. Cheap vodka for broke people! This is the only vodka that causes me hangover and blackouts and nauseas.
Alyssa K.
London
Great vodka at a great price point! The best thing about this vodka is that it has a very neutral flavour that pairs well with whatever you’re mixing it with. Not the best vodka for taking shots, but it is perfect for mixing with juice or soda.
Olivia D.
London, London
This isn't my favourite vodka. It's worth getting if it's on offer but there are definitely better brands around the same price point - Absolut or Russian Standard, for example. I wouldn't recommend - it tastes a little too chemical like for me.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.